At IPeople we want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information available to you when it comes to your IT investment. Beginning July 14, 2015 Microsoft has ended support for the Windows Server 2003. Therefore, we want to reach out to you in an effort to notify you of this Microsoft Support Life Cycle ending.
Q: Why do I care that MS has dropped support for Windows Server 2003 operating system3?
A: Because after July 14, 2015, this product will no longer receive:
- Your organization becomes vulnerable, security patches that once helped protect your PCs from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software are null and void
- Microsoft suspends assisted technical support
- Updates to software and content
Q: How would this affect my organization?
A: Your Organization will feel the following Impacts:
- Exposure to the risk of cyber security dangers, such as malicious attacks or electronic data loss.
Compatibility issues due to hardware devices and new software applications not being built for Windows Server 2003.
- Compliance requirements that are governed by regulatory obligations may leave organizations no longer able to satisfy these requirements while running Windows Server 2003.
IPeople is here to help with migrating your solutions to new servers. We have several options that can make updating your servers worth your organization’s time, effort, and money. For more information please visit:
or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Gene Anders (see all)
- CODE IS MY DRUG - August 11, 2016
- IPeople Promotes Stephen Jones to Vice President of Operations - July 19, 2016
- IPeople Promotes Chris Loupe to Director of Human Resources - February 15, 2016